Monday 10 September 2018

Fourth Year!


The fourth year has passed and in the past year we have continued to present a steady and diverse flow of theosophical topics – mostly selected extracts and compilations from classic spiritual texts, with occasional forays into original writing; and we have been active on Facebook and Twitter as well. We have continued with a number of regular features: William Q. Judge on Karma and Reincarnation, Theosophical Basics with Blavatsky, Throught the Gates of Gold commentary and a quarterly astrology article. Some of these features are due to end fairly soon, so there will be some new features and most likely a return of the book review feature.
It was quite a busy year, besides this blog, I’ve been working on other projects on other web sites, all useful projects, that I feel will bring good fruits:
Gems from the East
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theosophy/mining-the-gems-from-the-east-and-west-t1524.html#last
Isis Unveiled
https://nexus.universaltheosophy.com/articles/exploring-blavatskys-isis-unveiled-conclusion/
Blavatsky News
https://blavatskynews2.blogspot.com/

In many ways the number four represents the fruition of a manifestation process, and so what does that signify for the Montreal Theosophy Project? I would like to expand – expand the scope of the blog with more original writing and a wider variety of topics including more contemporary ones – additionally,  resume public lectures and publish more elaborate writings as well. Thank you for the interest and please stay tuned…


I will recruit for myself and you as I go,
I will scatter myself among men and women as I go,
I will toss a new gladness and roughness among them,
Whoever denies me it shall not trouble me,
Whoever accepts me he or she shall be blessed and shall bless me. (Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road, 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment